Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Kimberley Walsh Launches New Body Care Range

Girls Aloud beauty, Kimberley Walsh has teamed up with Elegant Touch to create a new body care range. The range offers a collection of moisturisers, body butters, body scrubs and body oils which are designed to prep, moisturise and nourish, whilst giving your skin a subtle sexy shimmer or naturally healthy glow.

'I am absolutely delighted to launch my own body care range. I have always believed that the secret to looking and feeling good is to look after your body and give your skin the attention it deserves. All the products in my range will help you achieve this whilst leaving you smelling and feeling fabulous too. I am so excited about the collection and hope you love it as much as I do' says Kimberley Walsh.

The new body range starts from £7.95 and is available to buy from Superdrug stores nationwide

No comments:

Post a Comment